How Do I Move In?
SUBSIDIZED HOUSING: St. Clare’s does not directly accept applications for subsidized housing. To learn about how our subsidized apartments are allocated, press here.
MARKET RENT HOUSING: St. Clare’s does periodically open its waiting list for Average Market Rent housing in our mixed income building at 180 Sudbury Street. To find out if we are currently accepting applications to our Average Market Rent waiting list, call 416 927 1899.
St. Clare’s builds and manages affordable mixed-income housing.
- We build and rent to tenants self-contained apartments which are subject to the Residential Tenancies Act.
- We operate four apartment buildings that provide a range of apartment sizes: from bachelors to four-bedrooms.
- We provide affordable housing for singles, couples and families with children.
- Our buildings are safe inclusive communities that provide a range of amenities including indoor children’s play space and an overnight concierge.
- Many of our tenants are referred to us by Partner Agencies which work with vulnerable, hard-to-house populations.
- Our Partner Agencies provide ongoing support to those tenants.