180 Sudbury Street
180 Sudbury Street is an 18 storey 190 unit high rise located in the Queen West Triangle near Queen and Dufferin; a recently redeveloped neighbourhood intended to appeal to the artist community. Tenants in this building have direct access to an urban cultural community, shops and restaurants.
The building also houses the Centre for Mindfulness Studies and Free Geek Toronto.
- 44 Bachelor apartments
- 58 one-bedroom apartments
- 66 two-bedroom apartments
- 18 three-bedroom apartments
- 4 four bedroom apartments
Applications for subsidized apartments only by referral from agency partners
Market Rent Apartments: Call 416 927-1899 to confirm that the waiting list for apartments is open. Market rent applicants must earn less than four times the rent when they move-in. Please confirm that your income is less than the threshold before applying.
- Underground Parking
- 27 apartments designated for artists with additional ventilation
- Children’s indoor play space
- Tenants include Free Geek Toronto and the Centre for Mindfulness Studies
- Overnight staffing